There might be a few circumstances why this is happening:
- Your card may not have enough funds or you may have exceeded your card limit. You need enough funds in your account for the cost of your BigML subscription. Add more funds or try another card linked to a different account, then update your payment details in your account settings.
- Check that you have correctly entered your CVV/CVC security code. This is the three-digit number sequence on the back of your card.
- Your card may not be enabled for online transactions or recurring payments. Please contact your bank to check this. You might need to have your card setup for 3D Secure online transactions. Examples of this include "Verified by Visa" and "Mastercard SecureCode".
- Your card may not be allowed to perform foreign purchases or recurring transactions abroad. Please contact your bank to check this.
- Your card may have expired or been cancelled. Contact your bank for further details or to request a new card. Then update your payment details in your account settings.
- Your bank may have some technical problems. Please note that for the recurring payments BigML will try to bill your subscription again three times during the next 15 days after your card is declined. After the third attempt your BigML subscription will be cancelled automatically.
- The BigML Support Team has noticed that MasterCard cards have some difficulties with recurring payments when renewing subscriptions plans. If this is your case, please contact your bank.
If you have checked all the above and still cannot use your card to pay for your subscription plan, please send an email to email@example.com.